Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region (SSC KKR)
Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region (SSC KKR) invites application from Indian citizen to apply following posts
1. Senior Radio Technician
2. Research Assistant
3. Technical Assistant
1. Senior Radio Technician : (A) Degree in Electronics or Electrical Communication Engineering from a recognised University or Equivalent
(B) (i) Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Communication or Radio Engineering from a recognised
University or Equivalent.
(ii) 3 years’ experience in installation/maintenance of Electrical/Wireless Equipment such as
Wireless Transmitters, Receivers and Aerial Systems.
2. Research Assistant : Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences/Earth Sciences/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Bio
Chemistry/Bio-Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Environmental Sciences/Bio-Technology from a recognised University/Institute.
Note: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Staff Selection Commission for reasons to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
3. Technical Assistant : Graduate in Agriculture / Economics / Mathematics or Statistics With three years Experience of noting and drafting in Technical matters preferably relating to Cashewnut.
1. Senior Radio Technician : Not Exceeding 30 years
(Relaxable by 10 years for HH and OH, by 05 years for Central Govt. employees)
2. Research Assistant : Not Exceeding 30 years
(Relaxable for Govt. Servants upto 05 years in accordance with the instructions or orders
and for SC/ST/OBC as per instructions or orders issued by the Central Government)
3. Technical Assistant : Not Exceeding 30 years
(Relaxable up to 35 years for Govt. Servants in accordance with Instructions issued by the Central Government, upto 40 years of age for Departmental Candidates)
Note: Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS (CENTRAL RECURUITMENT FEE STAMP) available in major Post offices.
Note(1) : Applications submitted on a format which is not exactly the same as published in the website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/downloads are liable to be rejected summarily.
Note (2): Commission may consider conducting the screening test or Proficiency test, wherever applicable, for all the post(s) on the same date or different date(s) at its discretion.