Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)–IMMT invites Opportunities for an Exciting Career in Research & Development
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)–IMMT invites application from Indian citizen to apply for post of Scientist, Principal, Sr Scientist
2. Senior Scientist
3. Principal Scientist
4. Senior Principal Scientist
Essential Qualification & Experience :
For post code S01
1. Scientist : M.E. / M.Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgy / Mineral / Mineral Resource Management/ Chemical / Ceramic / Material Resource Engineering with 1st class B.E./ B.Tech. or equivalent in Engineering.
2. Senior Scientist : Ph.D. in Metallurgy / Mineral / Chemical/ Ceramic / Material Resource Engineering with 1st class B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Engineering.
For post code S02
1. Scientist : Ph.D. in Geology/ Applied Geology / Ore Geology – submitted.
2. Senior Scientist : Ph.D. in Geology / Applied Geology / Ore Geology with 2 years relevant experience after Ph.D.
For post code S03
1. Principal Scientist : Ph. D. in Metallurgical Engineering with 1st class B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Engineering having 3 years relevant experience after Ph.D.
2. Senior Principal Scientist : Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering with 1st class B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Engineering having 6 years relevant experience after Ph.D.
1. Scientist : 32 years
2. Senior Scientist : 37 years
3. Principal Scientist : 45 years
4. Senior Principal Scientist : 50 years.
b. Applications completed in all respects enclosing attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of all semesters/years/aggregate, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, caste/community/PWD, recent passport size photograph signed along with non–refundable application fee of ₹.100/- (SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR employees/Abroad Candidates are exempt from payment of application fee) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank valid for a period of three months in favour of “Director, CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology” payable at the State Bank of India, RRL Campus Branch (Branch Code-7499), Bhubaneswar, should be sent in an envelope superscribed ”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_________________(Post Code__________)” by post to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar-751013 (Odisha) on or before the last date. The last date given above will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
c. The following details must be filled up on back side of Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name, (ii) Candidate’s Category, (iii) Post Code Applied for.
d. In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
e. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code No. of the post with separate Demand Draft(s) for each application.
f. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
g. Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Also, vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-IMMT at the earliest. ‘No Objection Certificate’ must be submitted at the time of interview’.
h. Candidates should specifically note that applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, received after the last date, not supported by copies of certificates, without application fee, etc.) will be summarily rejected. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No representation in this regard will be entertained. Furnishing of false, incorrect, wrong information will be a disqualification.
i. Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, unsigned and application fee, applicable testimonials etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
j. The details of short-listed candidates to be called for interview, date of interview, change of date, selection result, cancellation of one or all posts, corrigendum/addendum to advertisement, extension of the last date for receipt of applications etc. will be notified on CSIR-IMMT website. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the website-www.immt.res.in for latest updates.