Oriental Bank of Commerce recruitment for the post of Faculty, Manager, Officer
Oriental Bank of Commerce invites application from Indian citizen to apply for post of Faculty, Manager, Officer
Posts : Faculty, Manager, Officer
1. Faculty Member Trade Finance, Treasury & Forex: Post Graduate, preferably in Commerce/Business Admn. with specialization in Finance/ Foreign Trade. Background and experience of International Trade and International Banking, Foreign Trade Policy, Export/Import Management, Treasury (Local/FOREX) will be preferred
2. Faculty Member Priority Sector, MSME Lending, Financial Inclusion & General Banking : Post Graduate, preferably in Commerce/Agriculture with specialization in Agri-Business/Rural Development/Rural Economics etc. Candidates with strong background and experience in rural banking/agricultural banking will be preferred.
3. Manager (Logistics) : Graduate with Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering.
Person having BE/B.TECH Degree in Electrical or Civil Engineering.
Person not below the rank of an Officer having minimum of 5 years experience in Services/General Administration Deptt. of a bank/Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). Ex-serviceman not below the rank of Captain or equivalent having above requisite experience in defence services can also be considered.
4. Officer (Accounts & Administration) : Graduate/ Post Graduate in Commerce with minimum of 2
years experience. CA/ICWA will be preferred.
1. Faculty Member : Minimum Age as on date of application : 35 years AND Maximum Age as on date of application: 62 years.
2. Manager (Logistics) : Minimum Age as on date of application : 35 years AND Maximum Age as on date of application: 55 years.
3. Officer (Accounts & Administration) : Maximum Age as on date of application: 30 years.
specific post applied for on the envelope and enclosing the following documents:-
1. Duly filled-in and signed attached form.
2. Passport size photograph (self-attested) to be affixed in the provided space in the form.
3. Self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials relating to educational & professional
qualifications and experience.
Your application should reach us by 15th January, 2015 (Thursday). Advance intimation,
only for information, can be sent by e-mail on email@example.com.