Oriental Bank of Commerce (Uttrakhand) recruitment for the post of PEON-CUM-HOUSE KEEPER
Oriental Bank of Commerce (Uttrakhand) invites application from Indian citizen to apply for post of PEON-CUM-HOUSE KEEPER
Posts : PEON-CUM-HOUSE KEEPER
Board/Institution) but should not have Passed 10+2 Examination or equivalent.
– SS/ST-5 Years, PWD-10 Years, OBC-3 Years, EXSM-as per Govt. Guidelines)
3. Original School Leaving Certificate (Countersigned the Distt. Education Officer) /
Education Continuation Certificate from the School for those who are still studying.
4. Original Caste/Community Certificate i.e. SC, ST, OBC.
5. Latest OBC Certificate in Central Govt. format in case of OBC Candidate.
6. Character Certificate from a local respectable person
7. Bio-data Form.
8. Self Attested Photocopy of above Documents (Sl. No. 1 to 5).
(If the Candidate fails to provide any of the Documents mentioned above at Sl. No. 1 to 7,
He/She shall not be allowed to attend the Interview)
Eligible candidates may apply on A4 Plain Paper duly signed and latest Passport size
coloured photograph affixed on it (Format enclosed).
Application alongwith attested photocopies of Educational Certificates of Recognised
Board, Caste Certificate (if applicable) be sent to Post Box No. 26, GPO, Dehradun. The
applicant should write “Application For The Post Of Peon-Cum-House Keeeper” on the
envelop. Last date of receipt of application is 12.01.2015.
Original Certificate In Support Of Educational Qualification (Countersigned by the Distt.