National Insurance Company Limited invites application from Indian citizen to apply for post of Assistants in Class III cadre
Posts : Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalists)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduates/ 12 pass/ HSC or equivalent
Number of Vacancies : 1000
Preferable : Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT),
Age : Between 18 to 28 year (5 year relaxation for SC/ST, 3 year relaxation for OBC)
Salary : Rs 15000 to 21000
Application Fees : Rs 50 (SC/ST), Rs 500 (others)
Selection Procedure : All eligible candidates should apply before the last date for registration of application.All candidates will have to appear for the online examination, there after; candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Online examination/Computer Proficiency Test/Interview.
Application Procedure :
1. Candidates have to go to the Company’s website www.nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register aplication, chose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Pasword wil be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Pasword wil also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the aplication form in one go, he /she can save the data already entered by chosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online aplication form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get he details verifed to ensure that he same are correct, prior to final submision.
4. Candidates are advised to carefuly fil and verify the details filed in the online aplication themselves as no change wil be posible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt corectly in the aplication as it apears in the Certifcates/ Mark shets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your aplication by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ buton.
7. Candidates can proced to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifcations given in the Guidelines for Scaning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire aplication form before “FINAL SUBMIT”. 10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that he photograph, signature uploaded and other details filed by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proced for payment.
12. Click on ‘SUBMIT’ buton.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates can aply online only from 12/01/2015 to 31/01/2015 and no other mode of aplication wil be accepted. Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for-
a. Application Registration
b. Payment of Fes
c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Last Date : 31/01/2015