Malwa Gramin Bank invites applications for Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant
Malwa Gramin Bank invites application from Indian citizen to apply for post of Officer Scale I, II, III, Office Assistant
1. Officer Scale-III
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
3. Officer Scale-II (IT- Information and Technology)
4. Officer Scale-II (CA- Charted Accountant)
5. Officer Scale-II (Law officer)
6. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)
7. Officer Scale-I
* Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State of Punjab, i.e. Punjabi (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
a. Local language at 10thStd level
b. Native language at 10thStd level
c. Local language at any level upto graduation level
www.malwagraminbank.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
(ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application
form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept
active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview
etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
(iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.malwagraminbank.com and
click on the link “Recruitment”.
(iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
(v) Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
(vi) Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
(vii) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other
mode of application or incomplete applications would be accepted and such applications
would be rejected.
(viii) The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for
submission if shortlisted for Interview.