Syndicate Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Security Officers
Posts : Security Officer
Age : Min. 25 years and Max. 45*years
Educational Qualification : Graduation from any recognised University and an Officer with 5 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/ Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/ DySP with 5 years of service or Officers of identical rank in Para military forces with 5 years of service. Territorial Army, Officers should have a minimum of 5 years embodied service.
Salary : Rs. 19400 – 28100. Approx. total emoluments at the start of the scale inclusive of DA, CCA & HRA at Metropolitan Centers Rs 40970
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made on the basis of interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Interview/Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/short listing with reference to candidates‟ qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
HOW TO APPLY :
1) Candidates to go to the Bank‟s website www.syndicatebank.in and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2) To register application chooses the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the „Validate your details‟ and „Save & Next‟ button.
7)Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature – (annexure I).
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT‟ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Click on „Payment‟ Tab and proceed for online payment.
Important Dates :
Last Date : 18/12/2014
Fees : Rs 300 (others and OBC), Rs 50 (SC/ST)