BHEL recruitment for Engineering Apprentices
BHEL invites application from Indian graduates to be engaged as Apprentices
Post : Apprentices
No. Of Post for Diploma Engineer: 03
No. Of Post for Engineering Graduates: 03
(1) Bachelor‟s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST/PH from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Age : between 15 to 25 years
Experience : 4 year
Desirable : skill in computer and technology skills.
Selection Process :
1. Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
2. Applications from Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
Salary : Senior Manager (Scale III) Rs. 6,24,355/- p.a.
How To Apply : Eligible Candidates can apply online
Important Dates :
Last date for online application : 22/11/2014