Syndicate Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for admissions to the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd,
Post : PGD(B&F) Course
Course Duration : 1 year
No. Of Post : 400
Qualification : Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60%
Age : 20-30 years
Fee : Rs 500
Selection Procedure : Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore(MaGE) and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida(NEIPL) comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
Note : One batch of 200 students will be inducted in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore(MaGE) and one batch of 200 students will be inducted in Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida(NEIPL) through this current selection exercise for 2014-15, total around 400 students.
How To Apply
(1) Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.syndicatebank.in and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(2) To register application choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(3) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(5) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(6) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Important Dates :
Last date for online application : 17/11/2014