Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (GSIDC) recruitment 2014 for the post of Asst Manager (Legal)
Goa State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (GSIDC) invites application for the recruitment of Asst. Manager (Legal)
1. Degree in Law from recognized University
2. Minimum 5 years experience as practicing advocate or as a Law Officer in Legal Department of a statutory Corporation / Company
1. Having experience in Drafting / Conveyancing.
2. Having sufficient experience in documentation/registration.
3. Having association with senior advocate for 5 years.
4. Experience in dealing with matters relating to Company law.
5. Resident of Goa for 15 years.
6. Knowledge of Marathi.
7. Knowledge of Computers.
4. The details mentioned in the application forms shall be verified with the original certificates of educational qualifications, (SSC, HSSC, Graduation, Post Graduation and any other document), Experience Certificates, Computer Course Certificates, Residential Certificate and Birth Certificate at the time of interview
Click Here to view the Recruitment Details