Lakshmi Vilas Bank invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Probationary Officers
Post : Probationary Officers
No. of Post : Total 10. [1 post – SC, 7 post – General, 2 post – OBC]
Age : between 21 to 30 years
Qualification: First class in Graduates or Second class in Post Graduates studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university, with computer knowledge.
Experience : An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police officer not below the rank of Asst Superintendent of Police / Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of service or officers of identical rank in para-military forces with minimum 5 years service
Desirable : Proficiency in computers is essential. .
Selection Process : Selection will be on the basis of performance in online examination and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the online examination shall be called for Personal Interview based on the marks secured in the online examination
1. Eligible are advised to apply online through comapny website:
1. Go to the ‘careers‟ page at www.lvbank.com.
2. Click on the ‘Download the advertisement‟ and carefully read the detailed Advertisement.
3. Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link to register.
2) For new Application – Click on the ‘Register’ Link. This will open the first page of the new Application.
3) Fill the first page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, Date of Birth and Qualification as required in the form. Check them carefully before pressing the „submit‟ link because you will not be permitted to change these basic details in the application later.