1. Eligible are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its websites (www.idbi.com). The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality “White A- 4 size” paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
2. Application should be accompanied by Bank’s copy of challan, attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form. Please note that the applications without complete documents are liable to be rejected.
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile No. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project as Bank may send alerts / notification relating to call letters for interview through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying for the post. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
4. The application form along with attested copies of relevant certificate/s may be sent by ordinary post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “Application for the post of Security Officer – Grade B” and addressed to The General Manager – Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower, 21st floor, WTC
Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
5. The duly filled application form can also be deposited in box specially kept for the purpose at the Reception counter of IDBI Bank Ltd. IDBI Tower, Ground Floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005.
6. Applications complete in all respects alongwith attested copies of the required documents should reach the Bank on or before November 15, 2014. Applications received after November 15, 2014 (November 22, 2014 for candidates from far flung areas) will not be entertained.