Educational Qualification:Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Statistics or Mathematics or Physics or Geo-Physics or Geology or Meterology or Hydro meterology
Job Responsibility : (i) Computational Work . (ii) Working out quantities from the detailed measurements (iii) Checking the quantities already worked out (iv) Compilation and processing of data in various formats
Posts: Senior Technical Assistant
Classification : General Central Serivice, Group ‘B’ (Non Gazetted) Ministerial.
No. of Vacancy : 01
Department : Directorate of Pulses Development, Deptt. of Agriculture and Cooperation, M/o Agriculture, Bhopal
Educational Qualification:Degree in Agriculture followed by Post Graduate degree in Agronomy/Plant breeding/Genetics
Job Responsibility : Scrutiny of proposals/monthly & other progress reports of crop development schemes, preparation of technical reports, notes, collection and compilation of statistics & other information related to weather crop prospects, market, etc.
Posts: Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical)
Classification : General Central Service, Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
No. of Vacancy : 03
Department : Central Ground Water Board, M/o Water Resources, Bhujal Bhavan, NH.IV, Faridabad
Educational Qualification:Master’s degree in Chemistry or Agricultureal Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognised University or Institute or equivalent. ;(Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of Staff Selection Commission / Competent Authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified)
Job Responsibility :
1) Carry out chemical analysis of water samples and natural and polluted water
2) Analysis of water samples for basic nature of Chemcial characteristics
3) Compilation of chemical date for Ground water data year book (Chemcial) preparation of hydrochemical maps/reports and monthly progress report.
4) Operation and maintenance of Chemical equipment/instrument. Supervision of preparation of Laboratory reagents
5) “Analysis & Quality Control” laboratory chemical data bank and reagent centre (s) where the centre(s) makes control and distribution standard reagent to other laboratories. This post is not identified suitable for PH candidates.
Fees : Rs 50
How to Apply :Interested candidates who are meeting with above Mentioned eligibility criteria may forward applications in attached in below link to following address