Oil India Limited
Oil India Limited invites application from Indian citizens to apply for post of Project Assistant
Post : Project Assistant
Essential Qualification : B.Tech /B.E in (Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering)/ 3 year diploma in (Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering)
Number of Post : 02
Experience : 03 year of working experience field(Renewable Wind/Solar Energy)
Salary : Rs 45,000/- plus Rs 3,500/- as accommodation allowance and Rs 1,500/- as medical
Age : 18 years and not more than 45 years as on 30.10.2014
Post Qualification Work Experience :
1) The candidate should have experience in operations & maintenance activities in any kind of power generation station.
2) Preference will be given to the candidates who are conversant with Statutory/ Regulatory provisions like Indian Electricity(IE) Rules, CEA etc.
3) Candidates should have experience in preparation, implementation and monitoring of maintenance plans.
4) The candidate should be conversant with management of plant & equipment operations & maintenance contracts.
5) Candidates should have sound knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment Laws & Regulations related to plant, equipment & human safety.
6) The candidates should be conversant in preparation of different types of reports and working on computers etc.
Date of walk-in interview : 30/10/2014
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can attend walkin drive at following venue.
Rajasthan Project, OIL House, 2-A, District Shopping Centre, Saraswati Nagar, Basni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan – 342005