Mission Director National Health Mission, J&K recruitment for Assistant Programme Manager
Mission Director National Health Mission, J&K invites application for the recruitment of recruitment of Junior Technicians
1. The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. Should have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and local language, and also must be conversant with knowledge in computers.
3. The candidate should have initiative taking capacity and familiarity with sociocultural and socio-economic conditions of the State.
4. Candidate should be dedicated, hardworking and willing for the extensive touring across the State.
S. Experience in working with Government / reputed national! international companies will be an added advantage.
6. Initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31.03.2015 and further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate / approval of the post by Gol.
7. Application as per prescribed format should be sent to the office of State Health Society, Jammu/ Kashmir personally or by post on or before zs” October 2014 (Jammu Office: Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu
or Kashmir Office: J&K Housing Board Complex, Chanapora, Srinagar).
8. The interviews shall be held on s” November 2014 at Office of State Health Society, Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu at 10:00 AM.
9. The number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
10. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria shall be rejected out rightly.
Click Here to view the Recruitment Details