Central Bank of India invites application from Indian citizens for posts of Director (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes – RSETI)
Post : Director RSETIs
Essential Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate degree
Desirable : Officers with rural development background. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
1) Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
2) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
3) He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
4) Should be well conversant with local language.
5) Should have retired from Scale-III or above for RSETIs & Scale-II & above for FLCCs.
6) Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
Fee : no application fee
Job Profile : These officers shall be working as “Director-RSETI/Counselor-FLCCs” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI/FLCC.
Selection Procedure : The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A). Last date for receipt of application is 10.10.2014 No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Address the application, Superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETI /Counselor of FLCC on contract” to
SENIOR REGIONAL MANAGER,
Central Bank of India,
601 Napier Town Jabalpur
Also one Letter Box will be kept at Office, Central Bank of India, Regional Office 601, Napier Town Jabalpur, where the applications may be dropped