Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Finance)
Position : Director (Finance)
Educational Qualification and Experience : The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
Age : On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years
Last date : 27/11/2014
Location : New Delhi
How to apply :
1) Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB./Candidates can also download the application form by Click here to apply below
2) Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27th NOVEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
3) Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
4) Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
5) ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.