Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites application for the recruitment of Pharmacist/Nurse/Health Care Attendant
Position : 1) Pharmacist (Allopathy)
Educational Qualification : Matric with Science, holding recognised Diploma in Pharmacy of minimumtwo years or more duration/Certificate course of two or more years durations from Pharmacy Council/Statutory body.Registration in Pharmacy Council.
Position : 2) Nurse
Educational Qualification : Matric with Science, holding recognised Diploma/ Certificate course in Nursing of minimum two or more years duration from Nursing Council/statutory body. Registration certificate of Nursing Council.
Position : 3) Health Care Attendant
Educational Qualification : Matriculation with First Aid certificate from statutory body/ Institute like St.John’s Ambulance or Red Cross Society etc.Six months experience as technician in ECG/CSSD/ Plaster/Anaesthesia desirable.
Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Date of written Test : 21/09/2014
Date of interview : 24/09/2014
How to apply :
1) Reservation: As per instructions of the Govt. of India.
2) Age Limit : No age bar.
3) Date of written Test : 21/09/2014 (Sunday)at KV, ONGC Chandkheda Ahmedabad.
4) Registration for written test: On 21/09/2014(Sunday), from 0900 Hrs. to 1100 Hrs. at KendriyaVidhyalaya (KV), ONGC, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.
5) Date of interview : 24.09.2014 (Wednesday) ; Reporting time : 0930 Hrs.
6) Interview Venue : ONGC Chatral Guest House, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad.