Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway (RRC) invites application for the recruitment of Scouts & Guides
Position : Group ‘C’
Educational Qualification : Passed SSC/Matriculation OR its Equivalent from a recognized Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. This condition is not applicable to SC/ST candidates and the candidates with higher qualification than SSC/Matriculation/Equivalent.
Age : 18 to 30 years
Position : Erstwhile Group ‘D’
Educational Qualification : 10th passed OR ITI OR NCTVT OR Equivalent.
Age : 18 to 38 years
Scouts and Guides Qualifications :B.E. (Mining) + First Class Manager’s Certificate of Competency for U/R (under ground) Mines from DGMS or suitable equivalent or Higher Technical or Professional Qualifications.
1) The examination fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.100/-. The examination fee should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) from any Post Office, drawn in favour of and payable at as follows. (i) Post applied for Group ’C’: APO (RT), Central Railway, Mumbai & Payable at Mumbai. (ii) Posts applied for erstwhile Group ’D’: 1. Mumbai Division quota : SR DFM Mumbai & payable at Mumbai. 2. Bhusawal Division quota: SR DFM Bhusawal & payable at Bhusawal. 3. Nagpur Division quota: SR DFM Nagpur & payable at Nagpur. 4. Pune Division Quota: SR DFM Pune & payable at Pune. 5. Solapur Division quota: Sr DFM Solapur & payable at Solapur.2) Remittance of examination fee in any other form except Indian Postal Order will not be accepted.
3) IPOs issued before the date of issue of Employment notice OR after the closing date will not be accepted and the application will be rejected.
4) The particulars of Indian Postal Order submitted as examination fee should also be indicated at the prescribed place in the application form.
5) Candidates must write their name, full address at the space provided in the Indian Postal Order.
6) The examination fee is not refundable/transferable/adjustable under any circumstances.
Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Last Date to apply : 15/10/2014
How to apply : Candidates should carefully read all the instructions given in the Employment Notification before filling the application form. Application form in Annexure ‘A’ shall be submitted on A-4 sized good quality paper. The application should be in English/Hindi language, filled by the applicant in his/her own handwriting in English/Hindi language only. The applications submitted in other than English/Hindi languages will be rejected summarily. The applications should be signed in Running Letter. The applications signed in CAPITAL letters shall be rejected summarily. The candidate has to affix his/her recent passport sized colour photograph on the application in the space provided for the purpose , duly attested by him/her i.e. partially on the photograph and partially on the application. Serving government employees should send their application through proper channel, duly forwarded by their Controlling Officials. The last date will not be extended on account of delay in transmission of the application by the concerned office. However an advance copy of the application can also be submitted. (Detailed Notification and Application form in Annexure ‘A’ can be downloaded from rrc website: www.rrccr.com OR www.rrccr.gov.in.