Recruitment for the post of Probationary Manager – Security in Vijaya Bank
1) For SC/ST— Rs.50/- (towards intimation charges only)
2) For all others including OBC – Rs. 300/- for application including intimation charges charges of Rs. 50/
Before applying online, candidates should:
1) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both conform to the required specification given in Annexure-l, which is provided with the notification available on Bank’swebsite.
2) LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OFAPPLICATIONS:
3) The applications should reach at the given address and Post Box number ON OR BEFORE 17.10.2014. For the candidates staying abroad and for those posting application from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application will be 24.10.2014. An application received after the last date will not be entertained by Bank, underany circumstances.
4) The Bank will not be responsible for loss of application in transit or for rejection of application because of non-receipt of application on or before the stipulated date.
5) CALL LETTERS FOR INTERVIEW/GROUP DISCUSSION/ONLINE TEST: Short listed candidates will be able to download the call letters from the Bank website/ will receive call letters by post at the correspondence address given by the candidate in their Print-out of online application by ordinary post and requests for sending letters to a different address subsequentlywill not be entertained.
6) ANNOUNCEMENTS: All further announcements/details pertaining to this Recruitment Project will be published / provided in our Bank’s website (www.vijayabank.com) from time to time. All the applicants are advised to visit the Bank’s website at regular intervals, for all further announcements I details.CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.