Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Recruitment of Engineers as Management Trainees through GATE 2015
– General Candidates : Maximum 25 years
– OBC (Non Creamy layer) : Maximum 28 years
– SC/ST: Maximum 30 years
1) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2) Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
3) Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (if applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
4) Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ of their employer at the time of GD / PI failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
5) Candidates belonging to OBC category, but belonging to creamy layer would not be entitled to the benefit of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
6) Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
7) BPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter
8) Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
9) While applying for the above post, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any Notice, as the appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
10) If any candidate attempts to use external influence for the purpose of facilitation his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature.
For GATE 2015 :
1) Commencement of on-line Applications for GATE 2015 on the websites of IITs / IIS : 1st September 2014
2) Last date for submission of on-line Applications for GATE 2015 on the websites of IITs / IISc : 1st October 2014
3) Availability of online admit card : 17th December 2014 onwards
4) Date of GATE 2015 online examination : On Saturdays and Sundays (Between 31 st January 2015 and 14th February 2015)
For BPCL :
1) Opening of BPCL recruitment website for online submission of applications with GATE 2015 Registration number : 17th December 2014
2) Last date of submission of online application : 30 th January 2015