Recruitment for Non-Executive Posts Paradip Refinery Project in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.(IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.(IOCL) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
1) Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
2) The prescribed qualification should be from a Govt. recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course.
3) Training period shall not be counted towards experience. However, the period of apprenticeship training in respect of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act, 1961 / Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the relevant trade /discipline in any of IOCL Refineries or Industries as specified above in the Essential Qualification & Experience criteria for the relevant post shall be considered as experience. The candidature of only those candidates who have completed Apprenticeship Training and have passed the All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Certificate of Proficiencey issued by BOPT / BOAT shall be considered. Age relaxation equivalent to the period of Apprenticeship training shall be given to Apprentices. However, no additional age relaxation will be allowed.None of the above vacancies are identified for Persons with Disabilities.
4) For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8.9.1993. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly such candidates may choose to apply for the positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to UR candidates and indicate their category as “UR”. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.(Paradip Refinery) being a Central Public Sector Undertaking, only those communities that are mentioned in the common list of OBC prepared by Central Government shall be treated as OBC for the purpose of reservation.
5) Applicants from Govt. /Semi Govt. /PSU will be required to submit their application through proper channel (after on line application) and produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of written test/ trade test and personal interview and release order from the employer at the time of joining.
6) The candidate must have the prescribed qualification, experience and age as on 31-08-2014.
7) OBC & General candidates are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred fifty only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at State Bank of India, Paradeep Branch (Branch Code: 003945, IFSC Code : SBIN0003945) along with a copy of the on-line application print out. Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of Demand Draft.
8) Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
9) One candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered and their application will be rejected.
10) The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the recruitment process etc. No enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
11) At any stage of the recruitment processes, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature / appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
Click Here to view the recruitment Details