Institute of Banking Personnel Selection online jobs for posts of Clerical cadre
Name of Posts : Clerk
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language
Experience : Freshers
Age : between 20 year and 28 year
PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS :
Important Dates :
Online Registration : 12 august 2014 to 01 September 2014
Payment of Application Fees-Online : 12 august 2014 to 01 september 2014
Payment of Application Fees- Offline : 14 august 2014 to 03 september 2014
Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) : 7 november 2014 to 17 november 2014
Pre-Examination Training : 17 november 2014 to 22 november 2014
Download of Call letter for Examination : After 17 november 2014
Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises : 06 December 2014, 07 December 2014, 13 December 2014, 14 December 2014, 20 December 2014, 21 December 2014, 27 December 2014
Declaration of result status of examination (CWE) : January 2015
Download of call letters for Interview : January 2015
Conduct of Interview : February 2015
Provisional Allotment : April 2015
Selection Process : Following are the selection criteria.
1) Physical fitness test
2) Medical test
3) Written test
Application Fees :
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Mode of Payment
1) Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
2) Payment of fees/ intimation charges via OFFLINE MODE (at counters of specified Bank branches): Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the offline mode can be made through the CBS branches of any one of the following 7 Public Sector Banks-
Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab
National Bank, United Bank of India
Application Process: Candidates can apply online only from 12 august 2014 to 01 September 2014 .
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- CLERKS (CWE-Clerks-IV)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II). 11
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the onlineapplication candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) naukri for posts of Clerical cadre
IBPS invites application from Indian citizen for post of Clerk in following Indian banks Allahabad Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Dena Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Indian Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Vijaya Bank, Canara Bank, Punjab National Bank, Any other bank or financial institution Central Bank of India Punjab & Sind Bank