Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) invites application for the recruitment of Junior System Programmer
Position : Junior System Programmer
Eligibility Criteria :
i) Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons/ Unmarried Grand daughters only) are eligible.
ii) Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway are not eligible
Educational Qualification : Minimum Educational Qualification: 1. Regular three years Technical Diploma (10+3 years), with aggregate 60% marks in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Computer Applications from Govt. Recognized Technical Board with one year working experience in IT field. OR 2. Regular Graduation (10+2+3 YEARS) BSc/ BCA in computer science/ Electronics/ Telecomm/ Computer Applications with aggregate 60% marks, from recognized University (UGC).
Age : The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 35 years (maximum) as on 01/01/2015, there will be Upper Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Mode of Selection : Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination (Bilingual). Those who qualify in the written examination will be called for scrutiny of documents as per merit order. Candidates with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination. The selected and medically fit candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position.
How to Apply : The application forms either can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost. The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 and should reach on or before 08/08/2014. Applications will not be accepted in any other offices of KRCL and if sent personally or by post to such other offices, will not be considered. (Note: Konkan Raiway is not responsible for any postal delay)
Documents to be attached with the application : Non-submission of any of these documents will render the applicant ineligible.
1) Attested photo copies of certificates of all qualifications, including Matriculation/SSC/SSLC/Diploma/Degree certificate in relevant trade as mentioned above.
2) Attested photocopy of caste certificate in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment. (State govt format not acceptable).
3) Attested photo copy of landloser certificate issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer/KRCL.
4) Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser (including all survey numbers). Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match.
5) Attested photo copy of proof of Date of Birth.
6) Two self attested passport size photographs.
7) Proof of relationship with the landloser issued by Revenue authorities alongwith Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper.
8) Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below (Not required from SC/ST candidates).
9) Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land (7/12 etc) pertaining to the year of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. (Document of recent date not accepted). Candidates should ensure that the land acquired details and names of landlosers are matching in both SLAO and Tahsildar certificates. In case of death of landloser (whose name figures in SLAO and Tahsildar certifered. (Note: Konkan Raiway is not responsible for any postal delay)