Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh recruitment for Assistant Engineer/Electrical
Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer/Electrical
1) Each applicant must pay Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and Fifty Only) towards Application Processing Fee (including SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-servicemen).
2) Applicants under General category must also pay Rs.350/- (Three Hundred and Fifty ONLY) towards Examination Fee in addition to the Application Processing Fee (i.e. Rs. 150 + Rs. 350 = Rs. 500/-).
3) Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities of Andhra Pradesh state, need not pay Examination fee of Rs. 350/-.
4) Applicants belonging to PH/Ex-Servicemen are exempted for payment of examination fee of Rs. 350/-.
5) Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered as Non-Local in General category only, and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee (Rs. 150/- + Rs.350/-)
HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I Step:- Payment of Fee: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee as per the notification in any one of the A.P. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through APOnline portal.
II Step:- Submission of Application: After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to logon to the website http:// www.apeasternpower.com and click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit http://apeasternpower.cgg.gov.in/ to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date) and upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature (see instructions for scanning and uploading photograph with signature) and then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Click Here to view the recruitment Details